Today, friday 5th november 2021, the members of the association elected their new Board for the 2 years to come during the 46th EMTA General meeting at Copenhagen (DENMARK)
- Mrs Dorthe Nohr Pedersen, CEO of MOVIA Copenhagen, was re-elected President for a second mandate.
- Mr Laurent Probst, CEO of IdFM Paris Île de France, was re-elected Vice-President.
- Mrs Laura Delgado Hernandez, External affairs manager at CRTM Madrid, was re-elected Treasurer.
- Mr Lluis Alegre, Director at ATM Barcelona, was re-elected Board member.
- Mr Lukasz Franek, CEO of ZTP Krakow, was elected as Board member.
- Mr Mika Nykänen, CEO of HSL Helsink, was elected as Board member.
- Mr Alex Willaims, Director at TfL London, was elected as Board member.