Prague region, in addition to Prague city, includes a part of the Central Bohemian Region surrounding the city, particularly the entire area of districts Prague-East and Prague-West and parts of adjacent districts.
The boundary is defined by an area reaching 40-50 km from the centre.
- Population of Prague: 1.25 million inh. (2015)
- Population total : 1.94 million inh. (2015)
- Area of Prague: 496 km2 (2015)
- Area total: 3.654 km2 (2015)
- NÂºof jobs (Prague): 0.65 million (2015)
- Annual GDP/inhabitant: 23,662 â‚¬ (2014)
- 2 local governments, 359 elected municipalities