Turin : Responsible authorities
Corso Marconi 10 - 10125 TORINO - Italia
Tel: 39 011 30 25 223 - Fax: 39 011 30 25 200
Responsible person: Mr Cesare Paonessa, Vice general manager
Status: Consortium of local and regional authorities
Personnel: 21 (December 2011)
The Board is formed by 8 members, appointed by the following local authorities:
3 members by the Region Piemonte,
3 members by the City of Torino,
1 member by the Province of Torino,
1 member by all the 31 Municipalities.
The management structure includes the General Manager, the Planning Manager (Vice General Manager), and the General Secretary.
The operational structure includes the following areas: Communication and Information, Planning and Marketing, Mobility Services Control, Legal Affairs, Business Administration.
The Agency has the objective to foster the sustainable mobility of Torino metropolitan area, optimizing the public transport services by:
planning the mobility strategies
programming the development of public transport’s:
- infrastructures, vehicles and control technologies
- service quantity and quality
- resources for the operation and investments
- the fare system
- the contributions of the associated Local Authorities
- the contracts with the Transport Companies in charge of mobility services
- the communication and information to the citizens
employing within a unique institutional brand all the resources in an integrated frame of management, fares, and image of the transport system.
- Expenses : 270.42 millions €
- Revenues : 271.12 millions €
- Net income : 0.70 million €