Cadiz Bay : Identification of metropolitan area
Bahia de Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera, located in the southwest
Spain, are one of the biggest metropolitan areas of Andalucia.
Ten municipalities belong to the area of Cádiz Bay: Arcos de la
Fra., Cadiz (the capital), Chiclana, El Puerto de St. Maria, Jerez de
la Fra. (the most populated one), Medina Sidonia, Puerto Real,
Rota, Sanlucar de Br. and San Fernando.
- Area of the city: 12 km2
- Area of the region: 3,072 km2
- Population of the city (2012): 124.892 inh.
- Population of region (2012): 781.892 inh.
- Employment in the city (2012): 36,7 %
- Employment in the region (2012): 38,83 %