New features on Transport for London’s website have made it even easier to find the latest travel and Tube (metro) information at the click of a mouse.
Additions to the site include:
- A single page that brings together all the travel tools so passengers can easily find up-to-date information to plan their journeys,
- Options to sign-up for email alerts about weekend closures,
- Upgrade information for each Tube line,
- Widgets that allow live travel information to be added to websites, including iGoogle and blogs,
- A tool that enables passengers to select a day to view any planned works on the network and features
an interactive map.
The changes, part of Transport for London’s
Investment Programme, give Londoners
the ability to plan their journey in advance
or on the go.
Find out more at: www.tfl.gov.uk/traveltools