iFahrinfo – the new VBB App for your iPhone app
The official time table iPhone app for Berlin and Brandenburg shows all travel connection for train, bus, tram and ferry – and is for free. All time tables of more than 1.000 lines covering more than 13.000 stations of the 30.0000 square kilometer VBB-area are now fitting in the passenger´s pocket. The time table will be updated once
a week (including changes because of constructions, special offers, or changes of the general time table) and will be gradually offered completely, according to the means of transport, with real-time data. The majority of the lines have to-the-minute data by now.
The New options feature:
- Routing for public transport (additionally long distance trains);
- Real time data (by now majority of the lines, being completed step-by-step), showing punctuality, delays, changes of platforms and alternative traffic connections;
- Barrier-free routing;
- My-favourites-option and auto-history for the last requests;
- Information about the nearest station on the basis of current position;
- Suggestion list whilst tipping of first letters of station, sights and addresses (input support);
- Advanced search options for stopovers, choice of means of transport and individual preferences;
- Compact design of routing alternatives with door-to-door navigation and walking distances;
- Time remaining until departure of a certain line;
- Filter for means of transport;
- Augmented Reality (iPhone 4 only).
Updated : May 25, 2011